Making a deck out of ramp door

Started by jryan, June 12, 2015, 04:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franks97

I have used the jack stand method with no problems. Plus I usually have some stands with me  :)

billmoore

We've also used the jack stand method, placing them under the rubber bumpers. Works great.
2014 LivinLite Bearcat BC7X20
2014 Ford F150 Supercab STX 4X4 5.0L

Paul

Quote from: jamie on December 23, 2016, 09:57:22 PM
Could anyone post pics of a system they have? The links above don't seem to work for me.

This is the correct link http://livinlite-owners.com/thread/726/cargo-door-back-patio   it should work until the other forum close

I copied some pictures from the other thread
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

thudd3r

sweet...i dont have to repost it  lol

since the cable tracks are mounted along the aluminum framing on both the ramp door and the door frame, no additional support was needed.  we have had 4 people on it sitting and drinking beer (with a table and chairs) and there was no flex.  if it isnt going to flex under the weight of our rzr...a couple people are not going to hurt it.

idlerockfarm

I like the jack stand and cable additions.  Thanks.  I have been looking at toy haulers and would LOVE to move from my QS 6.0 to the LL QS 6x15 toy hauler.  Knowing that a deck option is possible just with jack stands makes it all the more desirable as my potential second camping "toy".