Intech

Started by idlerockfarm, January 25, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idlerockfarm

Has anyone seen one of their teardrop-like campers in person?

http://www.intechrv.com/index.php

They seem slightly larger than teardrop but interesting because they're aluminum.  I am not one to review build quality and design choices, so I'm interested to hear what folks have to say about them.

Thanks.

leslie

They do look interesting, but I think their website needs some work. I do not find it to be user-friendly. For one thing, is the exterior aluminum, and can it be painted with automotive paints?

idlerockfarm

Agreed about the website. Just curious now. The price is less than, say, a Vistabule teardrop with fewer amenities.

Paul

I will look into adding them to the forum when I get home! Thanks for sharing
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

whitecastleman

I went to the Atlanta RV show this past weekend and several of these were on display.  I was impressed with the pull-out kitchen.

idlerockfarm

That kitchen looks nice. I also like the mini-toy hauler floorplans.

abodyjoe

its neat..    i so wanted a tear drop type of trailer but none are big enough for me,the wife our 8 year old and dogs so we had to go pop up.

idlerockfarm

I love my QS6 and don't plan to sell it. I want the Intech, too. The one with the fold out bunk and kitchen. Am kinda in love from afar. 

pjcd

The pull out kitchen is a great feature, there are manufacturers from South Africa and Australia that have been using that for decades, its about time somebody here decided to include it in there campers.