Ordered a 2018 21BHS

Started by Paul, August 16, 2017, 12:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulJ

Congratulations Paul!  I really like what they have done inside! It looks great. Love the Blue!

Remember camping season here in Florida has just begun, snowbirds are arriving daily as the parks and sites fill up for the season. 

Florida in summer - Campers go NORTH.  Florida winters half of Canada, most of Michigan and I swear all of New York heads to Florida for CAMPING Season.

tbrady

Paul, does yours have the underneath enclosed also?  And does it have the off-road package? It looks higher off the ground than mine (which is probably the first or second "2018" trailer they built this year).

And, can you put stuff under the dinette seats?  I thought I saw that in one of the pics but not sure. :)

And finally... would you be interested in trading for an earlier 2018 21BHS (Silver)?  The earlier 2018 models have more aluminum (I'm pretty sure) and other features you would like.

Man...  I could really use the off-road package and underneath enclosure for 4 season camping!

Paul

Quote from: tbrady on November 06, 2017, 06:48:59 PM
Paul, does yours have the underneath enclosed also?  And does it have the off-road package? It looks higher off the ground than mine (which is probably the first or second "2018" trailer they built this year).

And, can you put stuff under the dinette seats?  I thought I saw that in one of the pics but not sure. :)

And finally... would you be interested in trading for an earlier 2018 21BHS (Silver)?  The earlier 2018 models have more aluminum (I'm pretty sure) and other features you would like.

Man...  I could really use the off-road package and underneath enclosure for 4 season camping!

Hi tbrady! Nice try on the trade thing lol! It doesn't have the off road package, maybe it's higher now?

I can put stuff under the dinette, you can lift the sofa cushions and put stuff under them, they just removed the doors. I will take better pictures of that next year

I also have the underneath enclosure. I will also take more picture of that when I get my trailer out of storage.
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Paul

Quote from: DocktorJJ on November 06, 2017, 05:05:10 PM
Congratulations Paul!  I really like what they have done inside! It looks great. Love the Blue!

Remember camping season here in Florida has just begun, snowbirds are arriving daily as the parks and sites fill up for the season. 

Florida in summer - Campers go NORTH.  Florida winters half of Canada, most of Michigan and I swear all of New York heads to Florida for CAMPING Season.

I wish I could camp right now!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS