Baby has a new home

Started by ammobob, December 07, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ammobob

House is finally done and we have moved in. Camper has it's own place now. Garage still needs work but we are settled in. Can't wait to get camping again in 2018.

Merlin

Hooray! That is so cool. What a great place to keep that nice 21 while you are not camping.  8) By all means, take it out for a good round of camping in '18. I'd love to see pics of the new house outside too.
Michigan

Pinstriper

That garage needs a disco ball hanging above the trailer.

Paul

That is a nice garage! It's my dream to be able to put my camplite in a garage!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

gbpack

Looks great Bob! Perfect place to store it. That's a big garage! Have fun camping next year!

ammobob

Thanks for all the kind words. I'll post some pics of the house later. Not sure about the disco ball- don't have a ladder that will get me to the ceiling 😦

Pinstriper

Quote from: Ammobob on December 23, 2017, 10:01:12 AM
Thanks for all the kind words. I'll post some pics of the house later. Not sure about the disco ball- don't have a ladder that will get me to the ceiling 😦

Use a drone. Duh.

ammobob

Merlin I still owe you pics of the house. Have not forgotten this just waiting for better weather and landscaping to get done.

Merlin

Boy, around here in Michigan waiting for better weather has become a pain. Winter just won't let go this year; it snowed hard here yesterday and we woke up to 15F this morning.
Michigan

Steve Sanders

Quote from: Merlin on April 08, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
Boy, around here in Michigan waiting for better weather has become a pain. Winter just won't let go this year; it snowed hard here yesterday and we woke up to 15F this morning.
We were unhappy about it being 35F here this morning!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ammobob

Quote from: Merlin on April 08, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
I know what you mean. 74 here Monday and 40 with snow expected on Thursday.

ammobob

Quote from: Ammobob on April 08, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
Merlin I still owe you pics of the house. Have not forgotten this just waiting for better weather and landscaping to get done.

Merlin here are the pictures of our house now that landscaping is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin

Hmm.....For some reason pics are just empty squares.

Fixed!
Michigan

Steve Sanders

Beautiful home!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Merlin

Wow Bob, gorgeous setting and beautiful house.  :) Good work. I'm envious of the huge garage door! 
Michigan