Travel Lite RV - Falcon

Started by leslie, July 23, 2019, 05:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leslie

Has anyone seen the you-tube videos of the Travel Lite RV Falcon? The interiors look like someone from Livin Lite has contributed to the design. The videos I have seen discuss a metal exterior that will take a gel-coat paint, but the metal used is not discussed. Inside, the floor plan is very similar to Camplite floor plans. There are aluminum cabinet doors with glass inserts. Vinyl flooring, but no discussion of what is beneath that. Delivered weight is much heavier than Camplite, but the Falcons are supposed to be towed by SUVs.

It looks interesting.

Merlin

Trailer Life has some details and reviews of several trailers in the Falcon line.

http://www.trailerlife.com/?s=Falcon
Michigan

GrampaKilt

I've read an RV joke that goes like this: you start shopping for your next RV the day you bring home a new one.

Funny but true--guilty! But after looking at dozens of competitors, none can hold a candle to the layout (a dry bath in a 14' trailer, you bet!), structural longevity and dry wt of the 2014 CL 14DB. For sure, other travel trailers can be more feature laden and have better eye candy. As for features, my upgrades have more than taken care of them. Beauty...not so much. GK